Labyrinth Properties Ltd Reviews

Labyrinth Properties Ltd - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Labyrinth Properties Ltd

Labyrinth Properties Ltd

“Terrible, rude, incompetent, aggressive company”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by LewisFarley1981 (1 review written)

I'm glad I'm not the only one finding Labyrinth a terrible company to deal with. I am an owner of a leasehold property and they are supposedly the managing agents. They are rude, won't return calls or reply to emails and I'm handing over a lot of cash to them for next to no service in return. They also have a habit of failing to send bills and then sending final demands with threats of court action. They came with the territory when I bought the apartment as they were appointed by Crest… Read Full Review

“The Most Incompetent Management Company by far ever!”

Written on: 18/03/2014

Idiots! Pure and simple. No other words adequately describe the complete and utter incompetence of this mob. Ah, if only I could sack them but unfortunately it is not within my gift to do so… Read Full Review

“1 star over rated”

Written on: 21/02/2014

This company is the worse I had to deal with, the agent doesn't seem to care. When you tried to speak to the manager, the person is never available, and if you leave them a number the manager never call back. This is an indication that the management is just as bad as the agent. The estate tried to kick them out before but somehow that didn't happen, so it looks like I will have to put up with these jokers for a while until I move away… Read Full Review

“Labyrinth Properties ”

Written on: 15/11/2013

This company takes the Mick. Ignores letters, never receiving a response, then adding more administration charges on our account. Speak to the other residents; see if they are experiencing the same. This happened in our block. Collective complaints were then made to the Directors of the management company.(Freeholders) Labyrinth was then giving notice terminating their employment and another management company was then employed. Now were all happy Also try discussing this with, the… Read Full Review

“They change staff dealing with issues and lose all...”

Written on: 06/11/2013

They change staff dealing with issues and lose all previous communication so you have to update the new appointed person, money all they are interested in I've even seen the gardener doing a plumbing job which was totally out of his league. I'm gonna read all comments on here eventually I'm just glad I can fire this one off its been a 6 year nightmare with Labyrinth properties… Read Full Review

Lmccs's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2014

Hi,

I'm a Director of our Leasehold Management Company and I've now started my own consultancy to offer advice on how you can improve the service your receive and reduce your management fees.

I successfully removed our bad Managing Agent and saved our development £25,000 a year!!

Are you a director of the Leasehold Management Company where you live?

Mat

“The worst company I have even come across”

Written on: 11/10/2012

I own a freehold property and as so have to pay a fee to Labyrinth, now Countrywide. After 2 years of paying one fee, they decided to more than double the charge. After quering this with them they said that I was to pay more than my two adjacent neighbours as my house was different than theirs (they are actually identical). We argued this point for a year to no avail. They have said that the builders doubled it at a meeting (2 years later) don't think so! and now they accumulating the… Read Full Review

Lmccs's Comment

Written on: 07/01/2014

Hi,

Are you a director of the Leasehold Management Company where you live?

Mat

“What is the fuss all about?”

Written on: 29/05/2012 by peejayuk (1 review written)

I am surprised at the many negative reviews on this site for this company. I am not doubting the anecdotal evidence, but they must originate from some time ago because I(as a landlord)have always found them responsive and professional. My latest query with them was regarding a request from my tennant for a personal sky TV dish. The person I spoke to at Countrywide was very informative and even offered to call my tennant personally to explain the situation. On the subject of cleanliness and… Read Full Review

Mathsman's Response to peejayuk's Review

Written on: 04/06/2012

All I can say is you have been incredibly lucky. For nearly two years we have been waiting for replies to letters and emails. Waiting for cleaning to be done, grass to be cut and windows to be cleaned. We had to install TV aerial despite the contract saying they did it.
What is your secret?

“absolutely dreadful”

Written on: 31/03/2012 by haslemere543 (1 review written)

Our apartment block has been 'managed' by labyrinth now country wide for the past 2.5 years and the service has been appalling / non existent the entire time. All the owners are currently seeking legal advice in an attempt to recover all the wasted money that has been paid to this joke of a company. In my line of work I would have been struck off if I had provided the level of service that we as a collective have received. It is hard to put into words how awful this company is and I would… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to haslemere543's Review

Written on: 21/05/2012

Have you managed to get anywhere with this? We are doing the same at my development, that Labyrinth manage?

“THE RIGHT TO MANAGE”

Written on: 01/03/2012 by landlord123 (1 review written)

The best thing to do is all of you get to gather and employ a solicitor to apply for THE RIGHT TO MANAGE your properties then you can select a mangaement company of your choice, basically kick them out!! I have done it else where. GOD LUCK!… Read Full Review

Gatbris's Response to landlord123's Review

Written on: 21/05/2012

How much does this cost on average??

“Unprofessional, inconsistant, heavy handed bullies.”

Written on: 15/02/2012

I am currently in dispute regarding outstanding charges from the previous owner of my flat that Labryinth / Counrtywide (Hampshire) say I am liable for having provided my solicitors with a zero balance statement just prior to completion and signing over the maintenance agreement to me. No mention was made of any previous debt. I have paid everything owed from the date of my purchase but they continue to ignore any question I ask but respond only by issuing threatining letters from their… Read Full Review

“Do not trust them with your property!”

Written on: 08/01/2012 by ausername69 (1 review written)

LABYRINTH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT and I believe COUNTRYWIDE are the same company and the worst I have ever had to deal with, don’t be fooled by the name change. We were charged £200 to change a light bulb and over £500 for landscaping in a property with no garden! One star is to good for them, I can think of no positive comments for this comapany, but many more negative ones!… Read Full Review

“Disgusting!”

Written on: 13/12/2011 by 1diesel1 (1 review written)

How these people are able to rob us and offer no explanation Is beyond me. Apparently if I put Ltd after my name pay a building company for the contract it is legal to take everybody's money. AVOID shame I couldn't give no stars… Read Full Review

“Bordering on criminal.”

Written on: 08/12/2011

After we moved our buildings management away from this company it came to light that our funds were not held in a separate escrow type account in our name, as required by the Landlord and Tenant Acts. If they had gone bust our funds would have disappeared with them. AVOID. One star is lowest the site allows - no star more appropriate… Read Full Review

“ONE STAR IS TOO MUCH - MINUS FIVE IS WELL OVER GENEROUS!”

Written on: 06/12/2011 by Mathsman (2 reviews written)

LABYRINTH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT and I believe COUNTRYWIDE. Supposed to service my apartment block. When paying for a service one expects something. These people offer nothing but excuses having taken our money. In two years the stairs to the apartment have been cleaned once. The windows have never been cleaned. The Garden is a disgrace, so much so that neighbours are complaining of weeds and shrubs growing under their fence and starting to destroy it. The outside front door is so dirty in can… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Mathsman's Review

Written on: 16/12/2011

How do we make an official complaint to these people? I've had more issues with them than is worth putting on this and the problems are continuing, let's take action people because technically if they are offering us a service we are unhappy with we can refuse to pay!,,

“Labyrinth Properties / Countrywide”

Written on: 15/11/2011

We have recently moved from Labyrinth/Countrywide and have experianced a number of problems with the accounts over the last couple of years as they had outsourced them to India. We were even being charged extra to pay by standing order. In our block the management was placed by the developers who built it and they moved it because they were fed up with all the residents complaining. Everyone should move away, it really isn not that difficult to. Our new agents are Stiles Harold Williams, are a… Read Full Review

Gatbris's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2012

Hi. How did you take this away from Lanbyrinth? we are looking to do the same!

Castletreeoct's Comment

Written on: 09/06/2012

Stiles Harold Williams is run by the same people who ran Labyrinth/Countrywide. Don't be fooled

“A shame you cant pick NO Stars”

Written on: 05/10/2011 by Lunnbow (1 review written)

Absolutely terrible service all round! No customer service, never answer information requests adequately. The amount of money this company is asking for to maintain a new building is robbery, unfortunately its not possible to change company. Something not quite correct when a company changes there accounts so many times! If you have a choice, do not use this company!! … Read Full Review

“SAME HERE ON RENAISSANCE SITE IN PLYMOUTH ”

Written on: 20/09/2011 by gibsond (1 review written)

I have lived on this site for 5 years in a freehold house (Barratts) and paid for the first 4 years. Labyrinth have never done any work here and the estate is now looking terrible. Labyrinth say they can't do any work because they don't have enough money because not everyone is paying. Not sure what they have been doing with the money they have been receiving. The accounts show charges for water, tree work etc., Enough is enough and I too have refused to make payment and have just received a… Read Full Review

“one star is too high ”

Written on: 16/09/2011

SERVICE NONE EXISTANT (responce has to be over 50 characters) TERRIBLE HOPE YOU GET THE MESSAGE… Read Full Review

“Terribly terrible!”

Written on: 10/08/2011

What a waste of money! Shame it is impossible to change the agent at the building! Absolutelly inadequte bills and terrible customer service… Read Full Review

Pbmltd's Comment

Written on: 15/08/2011

Hi just to say that there IS something you can do if you want to change your managing agents!! We are in fact in the process of taking over the managment of a block that Labyrinth currently manage! If you want to know more please message back!!

Commonground's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2011

Have you looked at the right to manage? I'd be happy to advise further if you would like further information.

Kind regards

Alan Draper
Common Ground

Stuart1402's Comment

Written on: 04/11/2013

Please send me the further information as they constantly demand money for services they fail to provide!

Commonground's Comment

Written on: 05/11/2013

One of the most comprehensive descriptions of the right to manage process can be read if you Google lease-advice.

If you would like a brief description of the process, please feel free to call me.

“waste of money”

Written on: 05/08/2011

It should not cost so much money to maintain a new building,people are bluffing and getting money for doing nothing.One person should be paid by the hour to bring in workmen as requird.COUNTRYWIDE MANAGEMENT got bad reviews as well… Read Full Review