DENON RCD-M37 micro cd/dab radio Reviews

• Sound Quality

DENON RCD-M37 micro cd/dab radio - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DENON RCD-M37 micro cd/dab radio

DENON RCD-M37 micro cd/dab radio

“I have had the wee denon for just about 2 years now...”

Written on: 18/10/2010 by ali48 (1 review written)

I have had the wee denon for just about 2 years now and find it is a great little compact system. The remote takes a bit of getting used to and it sometimes doesn't play a cd at the first attempt,mainly burned copies.
Great sound through accoustic 1010i's so I cant really fault it… Read Full Review

DENON RCD-M37 micro cd/dab radio

“very involving musical sound,but forget playing any of...”

Written on: 25/07/2009

very involving musical sound,but forget playing any of your cds with scratches. This DENON system can't cope. Cd's that my car cd player and all other cd players we have play without a problem stuck on this player. When i checked cd's that got stuck on this player I discovered they all had scratches which I hadn't realised as I had never had a problem with them before.
Radio sound v good, but don't knbow about DAb as no coverage in our area.
If anything would have influenced my purchase it… Read Full Review

“”

Written on: 01/12/2008 by oldschoolguy (2 reviews written)

Wrote and emailed Denon UK...but dont waste your time...they dont bother to answer. I rang and got the usual monotoned stonewall tech guy. "weve had no other complaints' etc etc...Well buddy you have one now. My retailer Sevenoaks was far more helpful and suggested ways of improving things ..which did indeed help… Read Full Review

Pinkbus's Response to oldschoolguy's Review

Written on: 31/10/2009

I found this review very helpful because the reviewer obviously told the truth and made me think twice about buying this product espicially the fact that the manufactures couldn,t be bothered with customer relations.Thanks.