Shinnorie Reviews - www.shinnorie.com

Shinnorie - www.shinnorie.com - Ask a question now

“Can customise my case. Fast and friendly. Many colours...”

Written on: 17/12/2008

Can customise my case. Fast and friendly. Many colours for the leather cases.

Good value for money to create a case that nobody has. Delivery is free… Read Full Review

“Overall style and design of the products from...”

Written on: 01/12/2008 by megamac (1 review written)

Overall style and design of the products from www.shinnorie.com are unique and not very common. I ordered a Contoured Nylon case from this store but I didn't like the position of the carabiner hook. So I made some requests and the customer service was very prompt and offered many useful options. I'm really happy with the end product because the small fee i paid for the customising was good value because of the quick and friendly service. I will recommend everyone to check out their EZgoing… Read Full Review