Perception Corsica Reviews

From 1 review

Perception Corsica - Ask a question now

“The Perception Corsica is a large and stable kayak...”

Written on: 27/11/2008 by john (1 review written)

The Perception Corsica is a large and stable kayak ideal for the beginner or someone who prefers to kayak on still water. I used mine for over a year building my confidence and technique until I was able to move on to a more specialised model. This model is all a good boat for larger individuals with a large cockpit and plenty of leg room. The molded seat is also very comfortable. It's sturdy build means that early mistakes will hurt a bit but not ruin your kayak… Read Full Review

Dvdfredericks's Response to 121503_john's Review

Written on: 21/04/2013

I have a Corsica Overflow and its been good to me. I am 6"6' with long legs and it is the only boat I have fitted in comfortably. I have used it on whitewater and flatwater. It rolls very easily, is moderately stable, however it is hard to surf a wave with as it has a lot of rocker and won't keep straight.