Everyday Maternity Reviews - www.everydaymaternity.com

Everyday Maternity www.everydaymaternity.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Everyday Maternity www.everydaymaternity.com

Everyday Maternity www.everydaymaternity.com

“I love Everyday maternity. ”

Written on: 29/05/2010

I love Everyday maternity.
Bought a nursing top from them and it arrived really quickly, customer service was really good.

Although i must say i bought the Boob Gypsy style top and for £60 was not worth the money, really thin fabric.Looked so much better on the product picture than in real life.

Fab choice though on the site :)… Read Full Review

Everyday Maternity www.everydaymaternity.com

“I bought a maternity dress for a special occasion from...”

Written on: 15/02/2010

I bought a maternity dress for a special occasion from Everyday Maternity, and the dress arrived the next day. It was lovely quality and worth the money I spent. It arrived by Royal Mail, which was easy. I bought the dress in two sizes and returned the larger one for refund. The refund was done quickly, although I there was no free returns envelope. They emailed me to tell me my return had been received… Read Full Review