Mackie SRM450 V2 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Mackie SRM450 V2 - Ask a question now

Mackie SRM450 V2

“I've used these for over 2 years now so I'm happy to...”

Written on: 16/09/2010

I've used these for over 2 years now so I'm happy to make a review.
I've had no reliability issues with these units and they have stood the test of time well, I have used them in halls, gardens etc. the bass is ample but if want serious bass you're going to need a sub, I have played large Working mens clubs with these and still had enough bass, those sorts of crowds don't care too much for it. I've had hundreds of compliments about my sound quality. I previously ran some LEM D400's, they were… Read Full Review

Mackie SRM450 V2

“I am very disappointed with these speakers and will...”

Written on: 03/01/2009

I am very disappointed with these speakers and will try to get my money back or a different type of Mackie speaker. Sound is horrible, bass is terrible. Had to replace one already and the blue light is out in both speakers. Only had them since Oct 31st 2008… Read Full Review