Kodak EZ200 Reviews

Kodak EZ200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kodak EZ200

Kodak EZ200

“I had a Kodak EZ200 digital camera for 2 years and I...”

Written on: 25/02/2006 by flyingbassist (1 review written)

I had a Kodak EZ200 digital camera for 2 years and I LOVED it!! I could take it anywhere, whip it out, and get photo's. I used it at mini-baja competitions (which is sort of like moto-cross style dune buggies), so it took a LOT of beating. I dropped it in the mud all the time, stepped on it, and lost it, but it always recovered just fine and faithfully took photo's for me. I even bought mine refurbished, and it wasn't a problem at all.

They are discontinued now, so if you're thinking… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to flyingbassist's Review

Written on: 26/02/2006

Nice to read a review of one of the older digicams especially one that doesn't need the download of any firmware - - that model seems firm enough judging by all the beating you've given it!
300 kilopixels?....should be good enough for wallet-size prints and as for the brownish casts on indoor pics; you want flash AND white balance as well at THAT price??!!
I hope it gives you many more years of service.