Pyramat PM420W Sound Rocker Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Pyramat PM420W Sound Rocker - Ask a question now

Pyramat PM420W Sound Rocker

“I bought two of these chairs ,for my sons as a...”

Written on: 29/12/2010

I bought two of these chairs ,for my sons as a christmas present ,and although they are very good in the speaker system and the wireless is faultess,they started to fall apart along the stitched seem , where the chair fold down,after just one gaming session. It just looks to me they have spent too much time on getting the effects and speakers good ,but this is worthless as the chair itself doesnt last.
I really cannot recomend,and the price cannot justify the quality… Read Full Review

Pyramat PM420W Sound Rocker

“This product is a really good piece of gadgetry and I...”

Written on: 28/12/2008

This product is a really good piece of gadgetry and I would definitely reccommend one of these made by Pyramat, but definitely not persuade you to buy one made by X Rocker as I bought one and even though wireless there were to many radio waves to work and there help line said just use the wire that connects to the TV and the rocker which meant i spent £120 for a special wireless one then not be able to use wireless.
Well recommend Pyramat PM420W Sound Rocker… Read Full Review