Pyramat S2500w Wireless Sound Rocker Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Summary

Compare Pyramat S2500w Wireless Sound Rocker Reviews with some of the Best Gaming Chairs Reviews and Rated by real consumers at Review Centre.
Pyramat S2500w Wireless Sound Rocker - Ask a question now

Pyramat S2500w Wireless Sound Rocker

“My son had nagged for a gaming chair. After reading...”

Written on: 16/08/2009 by Parents know best (1 review written)

My son had nagged for a gaming chair. After reading the many reviews he decided to purchase the Pyramat s2500w mainly down to the wireless feature.
After getting it home and taking it out of the box, I placed it on the floor ready for connection. My first disappointment was the velcro strip to hold the chair in place was defective. After connecting up the wireless sender and linking it up to the gaming console, I was really disappointed. The static picked up truly intefered with the sound… Read Full Review

Pyramat S2500w Wireless Sound Rocker

“Overall I would not recommend the Pyramat s2500w...”

Written on: 25/11/2008 by zEURE (71 reviews written)

Overall I would not recommend the Pyramat s2500w Gaming Chair due to my personal opinion.
If you are very interested in computer gaming then a gaming chair really does better the whole experience.
But for me the chair is more a good first impression novelty item...

I would like to get the small point out of the way first, this being the setup. The Pyramat s2500 honestly has more wires than the TV, DVD player and Xbox 360 all together. There are that many wires I feel it has made the TV surrounding… Read Full Review