Vicki Iovine, The Best Friends' Guide to Pregnancy: Or Everything Your Doctor Won't Tell You Reviews

From 1 review

Media Gallery for Vicki Iovine, The Best Friends' Guide to Pregnancy: Or Everything Your Doctor Won't Tell You

“I couldn't put 'The Best Friends' Guide to Pregnancy'...”

Written on: 30/08/2008

I couldn't put 'The Best Friends' Guide to Pregnancy' down, I have four children and discovered this book during my third pregnancy. I laughed so hard it hurt. During my fourth pregnancy I dug the book out again and read it from cover to cover in one sitting. I have passed this book on to many pregnant friends, relatives and work colleagues who have all agreed that it is the funniest book they've ever read. Fantastic, funny, true to life, the tears ran down my face on each occasion… Read Full Review