Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader Reviews

Summary

Mouse
Connectivity: Cable
Motion Type: Mechanical
Package Qty: 3
Platform: Pc Systems

Media Gallery for Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader

Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader

“This is an extremelly good mouse for gaming and work,...”

Written on: 30/12/2007

This is an extremelly good mouse for gaming and work, either way I would argue this mouse will last you forever and you will love it… Read Full Review

Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader

“I look for no other mouse nowadays after being an...”

Written on: 30/05/2006 by carlos777uk (22 reviews written)

I look for no other mouse nowadays after being an Intellimouse fan for over 3 years.

I find the optics reliable and never get problems of any concern. The side buttons are invaluable when gaming and are a nice feature when browsing to go forwards and backwards on web pages.

The micro switches seem to last and last and the wheel is sturdy and works as good as new over a year later on my current mouse.

Really can't see how anyone would rate this mouse lower than an 8 at worst, my personal… Read Full Review

Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader

“A wonderful mouse. Infinitely responsive along with an...”

Written on: 01/03/2003 by Kevin. (1 review written)

A wonderful mouse. Infinitely responsive along with an ergonomic design. I recommend this mouse to any gamer, casual computer user, or serious programmer. You wanted quality? Here it is… Read Full Review

Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader

“I have been trying the Explorer mouse and its making...”

Written on: 04/04/2001 by Loser. (1 review written)

I have been trying the Explorer mouse and its making me quite mad. It constantly quits responding… Read Full Review

Carlos777Uk's Response to Loser.'s Review

Written on: 30/05/2006

How on earth did this get an expert review award? You give little but moans in two or three sentences that are most likely to do with your software or something silly like a hair in the mouses 'eye'.

Lady Di's Response to Loser.'s Review

Written on: 10/08/2006

I think I have the same problem with my intellimouse. The left click button clicks but very often nothing happens. I have to try clicking on different areas of the button, eventually it responds. It got so irritating I've switched primary and secondary button functions (control panel, mouse).
<br/>
<br/>I&#039;ve only had it 9 months, it was fine until about a month ago, but the left button has steadily got worse. Hopefully its still under guarantee, when I get round to checking.

Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader

“I love this mouse. I am a gamer and I was looking for...”

Written on: 14/09/2000 by Grizz. (1 review written)

I love this mouse. I am a gamer and I was looking for somethingg that would last and I found it. This thing plugged into the usb port is responsive as all get out. The mouse acts like a normal mouse when pluged into the ps2 connection. I have had the mouse for 6months or so and I have never cleaned it and it just wont break hahahhaaha
I love this mouse… Read Full Review

Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader

“I like this mouse very much. It suits my needs for a...”

Written on: 02/06/2000 by Jason Richardson. (1 review written)

I like this mouse very much. It suits my needs for a mouse and I dont need a mousepad. The ball never slips, the arrow on the screen is under 100% control.

As with all Microsoft Mouse type products, the mouse properties in Control Panel are greatly enhanced by the software that comes on the CD… Read Full Review

Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer with Fingerprint Reader

“Basically, I liked this mouse until I got a logitech....”

Written on: 29/05/2000 by Paul. (1 review written)

Basically, I liked this mouse until I got a logitech. It just fits the hand better, the wheel moves better and it doesnt need cleaning as often… Read Full Review