Mange 2, Derry Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Mange 2, Derry - Ask a question now

“Mange 2 is nice to look at with a lovely view of the...”

Written on: 21/07/2009

Mange 2 is nice to look at with a lovely view of the River Foyle. The food was spot on but that's about the height of it. Me and a friend walked into the Restaurant and it was 15 minutes before any of the staff asked us if we were ok. So we got seated, ordered, etc and when we were finished I asked for the bill. I asked again a while later and after asking the 3rd time I just went up to the till and paid there. Staff came across very immature and seemed more bothered about getting to the… Read Full Review

“Mange 2 always use the finest local produce. As a man...”

Written on: 25/11/2008 by john duddy (1 review written)

Mange 2 always use the finest local produce. As a man from a local farming community myself, i really respect them for doing this. Their beef and salmon etc are literally from within the district. I think the restaurant has a lovely laid back atmosphere. The waiting staff are attentive without being too in your face. i have met the owners and they are decent hard working people. For great irish produce cooked to perfection, Mange 2 is an outstanding restaurant… Read Full Review