HP PhotoSmart 120 Reviews

• Connects to PCs via USB port
  • Includes auto flash with red-eye reduction; 4 AA batteries included
  • Refine your search

HP PhotoSmart 120

“True, the HP Photosmart 120 is a little slow and old...”

Written on: 04/08/2007 by krifartida (1 review written)

True, the HP Photosmart 120 is a little slow and old and doesn't take really good pictures, but its just so much fun to have one of these pieces of history, a ONE megapixel camera, just say that out loud to your self and see how good you feel about yourself. Amazingly, I love it. I think it's what I'll use this month for sure.

Got one that works? That's perfect. Hang on to it, it's gonna be worth something pretty soon… Read Full Review

HP PhotoSmart 120

“I am not a camera expert by any means but I wasn't...”

Written on: 24/06/2005 by Jaclyn (1 review written)

I am not a camera expert by any means but I wasn't impressed by the PhotoSmart 120 and even thougth HP has made advances in thier camera technology I have moved away from the brand. It was my first digital camera and I had fun with it at first but I could never take a "snapshot" since the delay on the shutter was at least 2-3 seconds. Also the battery power was drained very quicly even with NML Batteries. When you used the flash it took up to 5 seconds or so to recharge the flash.
    The… Read Full Review