Asus Eee PC 1000H Reviews

From 1 review

Asus Eee PC 1000H - Ask a question now

Asus Eee PC 1000H

“My HP Notebook got dropped one time too many. It was...”

Written on: 22/11/2008 by allangreen (7 reviews written)

My HP Notebook got dropped one time too many. It was obvious that it was just too bulky to keep lugging around. What I needed was a Netbook; A compact pc which could run the various programs I use when visiting clients. Trouble is; The Netbooks I looked at were just a wee bit too small. On the internet, the WebPages were too big, as with the many pdf documents I carry around, which means scrolling back and forth just a bit too much. Linux was out of the question also; Although much faster than… Read Full Review