Sabian XS20 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Sabian XS20 - Ask a question now

Sabian XS20

“I bought the "super" set, as it is called at my music...”

Written on: 11/07/2010

I bought the "super" set, as it is called at my music store full of Xs20's about a week or so ago. 16" 18" medium-thin Crashes, 20" medium ride, 14" medium hi-hats, 10" splash, 18" china, cymbal case. I have to say, I couldn't be happier. the crashes are just bursting with tone, and they truly sing even to a light touch. The ride has an AMAZING, penetrating, yet tonal bell, with just enough "ping" on the bow. If you wanted, you could even use this as a crash, it sounds great as one also. The… Read Full Review

Sabian XS20

“Hi all, I bought SX20 set about month ago and I'm...”

Written on: 19/02/2010

Hi all, I bought SX20 set about month ago and I'm quite happy. I like the bright, high sound of them. Hihat (14") and crash (16") are really good for me, I usually play progressive rock. Cymbals are really soft in touch because b20 bronze. I have only demur about ride, it has too much ringing tones and it's quie noisy. Generally, I'm satisfied, primarily because of price of those cymbals and nice sound of them… Read Full Review