Kaz Cooke, The Rough Guide to Pregnancy & Birth Reviews

Kaz Cooke, The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kaz Cooke, The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth

Kaz Cooke, The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth

“Kaz Cooke's, The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth is...”

Written on: 13/07/2008 by rebeccacummings (1 review written)

Kaz Cooke's, The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth is the best pregnancy book ever. I read it in both my pregnancy's, it's funny and real. A must buy! The best book ever published in my opinion… Read Full Review

Kaz Cooke, The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth

“A real good insight into pregnancy and what to expect...”

Written on: 16/04/2008

A real good insight into pregnancy and what to expect - with some humour from Kaz Cooke, this Rough Guide tells it how it is… Read Full Review

Kaz Cooke, The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth

“Kaz Cooke, The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth - My...”

Written on: 30/07/2004 by rourke (1 review written)

Kaz Cooke, The Rough Guide to Pregnancy and Birth - My sister-in-law bought me this book when I found out I was pregnant. It was an absolute godsend as it supported me through my emotional state of pregnancy. If anything unexpected happened, I would look through the book for re-assurance or advice. My husband and I would snuggle up and read the weekly diary and discuss all of the aspects covered in this wonderful book… Read Full Review