Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child Reviews

Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child

Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child

“due to Gina Ford's book my daughter-in-law has turned...”

Written on: 04/08/2010

due to Gina Ford's book my daughter-in-law has turned into a recluse, who very rarely leaves the house. She is almost robotic with her lovely 3 month old son. There is nothing natural about this regime that she has taken from this book. She is constantly on edge that anyone might be taking him out of his 'routine'. I myself have brought up three children, who have grown up into well balance and successful beautiful people. I,m not saying I have always got it right, but reading some of the… Read Full Review

Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child

“Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child is...”

Written on: 06/07/2005 by kimbot1981 (1 review written)

Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child is an excellent book written by a lady who absolutley understands babies. Contrary to popular opinion I have found the routines allow my husband and I freedom to plan around our gorgeous baby boy. So many have commented on how lucky we are to have such a contented little baby.... theres nothing lucky about it! It just takes a little effort and thought and slight (only slight) modifications depending on your childs appetite/personality etc and… Read Full Review

Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child

“I was recommended 'The contended little baby book' by...”

Written on: 06/05/2004 by A contented parent (1 review written)

I was recommended 'The contended little baby book' by a friend who had a toddler and was expecting twins herself. I then also bought Gina Ford's 'From contented baby to confident child'.
I started our baby on the routines set out in the book from the age of about 4 weeks. Although I did not follow it to the letter, I modified the routines a little and found that they worked great. In particular, Gina Ford's information on breast-feeding times and expressing information is excellent, otherwise… Read Full Review

Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child

“Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child is a...”

Written on: 30/04/2004 by wulliam (1 review written)

Gina Ford, From Contented Baby to Confident Child is a remarkable book. It was recommended to my wife and I by a friend who finds it invaluable. We find that if we stick to the routine to the letter then all is well. A slight deviation and everything starts to fall apart. Anna is now nearly 5 months old - she's been sleeping 11.5 hours each night (with us deliberately waking her up for a small feed at 10pm) between 7am&7pm for about 3 months. Two nights ago we decided to see if she could go the… Read Full Review