SiPix Web3 Reviews

• Image Quality

SiPix Web3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for SiPix Web3

SiPix Web3

“This is the second one of these I have had. The first...”

Written on: 11/01/2003 by keef. (1 review written)

This is the second one of these I have had. The first seemed to corrupt the photos and lose them so I had it replaced and this one was ok for a while and that to now loses photos. I give up. The picture quality in low light is appalling. In bright sunlight it wasn't to bad considering the low resolution. As a web cam it worked however I have not seen anything else to compare it with. sorry it does not get my vote… Read Full Review

SiPix Web3

“With this world full of multi function devices, I...”

Written on: 14/11/2002 by neiko. (1 review written)

With this world full of multi function devices, I suppose it makes sense to but a digital camera what can also be used as a webcam. With this in mind I purchased one of the SiPIx Web3. Expecting to be slightly impressed for getting a camera at what appears to be good value I put it use as soon as I got it out the box. Oh dear. All down hill from now me think. The pictures it takes are, well to be honest, poor. The focus can be moved from wide to macro, although if you're taking wide shots… Read Full Review

SiPix Web3

“I would suggest this SiPix Web3 digital camera to any...”

Written on: 21/07/2002 by flying4th. (1 review written)

I would suggest this SiPix Web3 digital camera to any one who is good with all cameras… Read Full Review

78522_Hwh.'s Response to flying4th.'s Review

Written on: 09/03/2003

its a cheap camera for beginners