Yamaha P85 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Yamaha P85 - Ask a question now

Yamaha P85

“I would always recommend”

Written on: 10/11/2012 by CC13 (6 reviews written)

I would always recommend pianos and keyboards in the Yamaha range. Whether you are a beginner or a professional in music; you ALWAYS get great bass quality from the Yamaha, at least in my opinion you do and I have never owned anything but Yamaha's. I have played other models of keyboards etc, but I would never really want to own anything other than Yamaha, unless it was to have a piano, and then I would have to say I would love to own a Steinway; but on the whole? Yamaha is always going to be a… Read Full Review

Yamaha P85

“Very good. For the price, it's a sure value for your...”

Written on: 10/04/2010

Very good. For the price, it's a sure value for your money.
Simple but top quality. Sure I recommend it for anyone wanting for a good digital piano not too expensive… Read Full Review