Gillian Butler, Overcoming Social Anxiety Reviews

Gillian Butler, Overcoming Social Anxiety - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gillian Butler, Overcoming Social Anxiety

Gillian Butler, Overcoming Social Anxiety

“This is such a fantastic book. It is as if the author,...”

Written on: 07/05/2010

This is such a fantastic book. It is as if the author, Gillian Butler, has climbed into my head and can see the world through my, very anxious, eyes. She has a first rate insight into what happens to someone with an anxiety disorder. How we view the world, what the causes & triggers are, what we do over and over again that keeps us suffering with anxiety, and believe me, suffer we do. If you only buy one book, this has to be it. I have read many books on anxiety but this one kept me turning… Read Full Review

Gillian Butler, Overcoming Social Anxiety

“For anyone with social anxiety this book is a godsend....”

Written on: 01/01/2008 by FatFrank (1 review written)

For anyone with social anxiety this book is a godsend. It will not take the place of a counselor, but is the next best thing. It is a complete overview of social phobia/anxiety, set out in easily digestible chunks, with practical tips on what can be done to lessen the crippling effect this disorder has on the sufferer. Again, it will not do the work for you, but states in clear terms the best ways to improve the condition from the very latest psychological techniques around today. I would… Read Full Review