Becker Z101 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Becker Z101 - Ask a question now

Becker Z101

“BECKER Z101 TRAFFIC ASSIST. ...”

Written on: 21/10/2009

BECKER Z101 TRAFFIC ASSIST. Entered the market (or minefield)this year, decided to avoid the regular rows over routes once we hit France.Initially tried Tom Tom and ran into problems downloading maps.saw Becker on offer at Halfords,liked the spec & decided to give it a go.Glad I did.
This system really is a good package for the price.In addition to the usual standard features you get lane assist which i think is unusual in a satnav at this price.It… Read Full Review

Becker Z101

“Needing to update my Tomtom Go510, I decided to try...”

Written on: 26/06/2009

Needing to update my Tomtom Go510, I decided to try some other sat nav's. I bought a Medion 3930? from Aldi's, and was very impressed both by its features and navigation. It also had a nice clear display. But it was only a 3.5 display and I couldn't read it easily. I then decided to try a Becker. Halfords had a special offer going on Z101, so I bought one. Initially I was not impressed with the very confusing and unorthodox menu system. However once I had figured out how to use it I… Read Full Review

Becker Z101

“Had a problem with my Becker Z101 satnav unit. Had...”

Written on: 16/06/2009 by TheTruths (1 review written)

Had a problem with my Becker Z101 satnav unit. Had very poor service from the Becker reps here in the UK.

The unit is poor build quality with not so user friendly interface.
The maps cost an arm and leg to update and no really worth it.

Becker Z101

“Features of the Becker Z101 are great, especially...”

Written on: 17/03/2009 by teapot147 (1 review written)

Features of the Becker Z101 are great, especially considering the price. Covers Europe - just what I needed. Very reasonable. Cheapest GPS unit with real Lane Guideance. If you can live with maps that are a couple of years old, then it is a sure winner. Only bad point is the old maps, and the updates do not appear to be available for this Becker model!!… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib