Laney VC50 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Laney VC50 - Ask a question now

Laney VC50

“LANEY VC50 2x12 Combo. Where to start? I have 2 off...”

Written on: 08/11/2010

LANEY VC50 2x12 Combo. Where to start? I have 2 off these and play everything from jazz to rockabilly rock n roll to rock to heavy rock and the amp also does metal if needed. First off you gotta fit decent speakers asthe originals are very bright and hurt! - I use vintage 30's which I fitted ( you MUST slide the amp section out to get clearance to fit them!!)
And these transform the sound ( when broken in). Next fit decent valves (I use mesas all round) and get it biased.
Finally look on… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/06/2011

Yeah
I play one of these monsters as well.
I think your review summes it up very well .
This is one of the greatest amps out there, You'll get Fender cleans,Marshall crunch,even Mesa Lead - and i just sounds increadible on all 4 channels - fantastic amp - But very heavy:)