Laney AH200 Reviews

• Appearance

Laney AH200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Laney AH200

Laney AH200

“I bought a 4 year old Laney AH200 ( AudioHub )amp in...”

Written on: 24/07/2010 by Alan Keye (1 review written)

I bought a 4 year old Laney AH200 ( AudioHub )amp in July 2010 for $300 AUD which was in pristine condition. I had been looking to buy a guitar amp and also a keyboard amp, and something that I could play my Roland TD8 electronic drums through, but didn't want to buy separate amps. I had never previously heard of the AH200, but saw one advertised locally on Ebay, and went and checked it out and bought it. I am very impressed with the crisp clarity of the sound and the useful number of… Read Full Review

Laney AH200

“The Laney AH200 is not too heavey to lift single...”

Written on: 07/12/2008

The Laney AH200 is not too heavey to lift single handed and has handles both on the sides and on the top. It say it's a 160 watt unit but I also use it to drive a second speaker giving a 300 mono output. I hear no distortion at high levels and I use it for a monitor when gigging as a singer and also I use it to amplify my keyboards in the band. Excellent value for money. I would recomend this if you need a keyboard amp. Don't spend mony on other maufacturers thinking that you will get a better… Read Full Review

Alan Keye's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2010

Absolutely correct assessment. This is a real gem of an amp. Well made, great features and sound. The option of connecting to external speakers is great too.