NSP SurfboardsClassic Longboard Reviews

From 1 review

NSP SurfboardsClassic Longboard - Ask a question now

“NSP boards are great for learners and those who are...”

Written on: 03/05/2010

NSP boards are great for learners and those who are not looking for a high performance board. I learnt to surf on a 7'7" NSP board, found it fairly easy and very durable (didn't smash the deck in when I was still drop my knees). I moved on to other boards but came back to NSP when I was looking for a 10'2' board, mainly because it was very cheap and their were limited choices at that time. It was fun to ride nad very forgiving but definate shaped more beginners, not up to tight turns. However I… Read Full Review