Bardsley Park Golf Centre, Manchester Reviews

• 19th Hole

Bardsley Park Golf Centre, Manchester - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bardsley Park Golf Centre, Manchester

Bardsley Park Golf Centre, Manchester

“Disgrace, outdated, poor and the service is abysmal”

Written on: 02/04/2014 by 252Torres (1 review written)

Nothing to like the bays and mats are a disgrace, the so called manager/owner has no concept of customer relations he is arrogant and rude how this place stays open is beyond me. If you need to practice then don't practice here… Read Full Review

“poor equipment”

Written on: 10/01/2014 by chrisnmeg (2 reviews written)

While taking my nephew to the driving range I paid for 2 buckets each and found that the balls were not up to much as most of them were damaged with over use , so to say that I paid £14 I really expected better.The range needs a bit of upgrading to bring it up to scratch… Read Full Review

“Terrible customer service!”

Written on: 24/06/2013

I went to Bardsley driving range today after many years not playing golf and recently having joined a golf club. I thought I'd go to sharpen up my driving accuracy. I was hitting the ball well and all of a sudden a voice from behind said 'that went over the fence didnt it' I replied I'm not sure to the man who was the same guy who served me for my tokens. His witty retort was 'clever, very clever'. I brushed it off and finished my session. I was then greeted by the same man as i was leaving who… Read Full Review

Chris_Walsh's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2013

I had a similar experience, he accused me of hitting the balls over the fence on purpose. He's been rude to friends of mine too. I won't be going back there any time soon.

“Terrible Customer Service!”

Written on: 19/08/2012 by Samibwoi (1 review written)

I went there early today with 3 other friends, the moment I went in the old man at in the reception area asked me what am I doing here? I replied I have come to use the driving range (pretty obvious). Anyways after that he was very reluctant to let me hire a club. (this is where I was getting annoyed). So he finally let me hire a Driver. He was very rude an wouldn't say thank you or please! I just ignored him and thought probably he is just weird! So now my 3 other friends asked to hire clubs… Read Full Review

Bardsley Park Golf Centre, Manchester

“As far as golf driving ranges go, Bardsley Park is...”

Written on: 20/11/2008 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

As far as golf driving ranges go, Bardsley Park is average. Its got 16 bays, which I found to be a bit too small, I was very wary of my clubs hitting pillars in between bays.
The golf balls are of a decent standard and 50 balls cost £3.50 which isnt too bad, but for that price i would expect a bit more form the range.
There are targerts, greens to aim for and netts to try and hit which is good but the driving range in general looks llike it needs a bit of an update. The range needed a bit of a… Read Full Review

Bardsley Park Golf Centre, Manchester

“I have been using the driving range at Bardsley for a...”

Written on: 20/11/2008 by mike (1 review written)

I have been using the driving range at Bardsley for a number of years now and find it quite good. Personally it could do better, maybe a bunker to practice out of or opportunities to hit off the grass rather than the rubber mats. Things have moved on but sadly the driving range hasn't. It is a little restricted because it is near to local residents but I am sure it could do better. Maybe a bit more of an investment would help… Read Full Review