Robert C. Atkins, Dr. Atkins for Life: The Controlled Diet for Permanent Weight Loss & Good Health Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆
From 1 review

Media Gallery for Robert C. Atkins, Dr. Atkins for Life: The Controlled Diet for Permanent Weight Loss and Good Health

☆☆☆☆☆

“Dangerous, i did this diet for one week and 3 days...”

Written on: 08/11/2008 by pinkfluffy (2 reviews written)

Dangerous, i did this diet for one week and 3 days became very ill. Severe pain in back and stomach and constant vomiting for 14 hours. It was disgusting, be warned if you are thinking of doing this diet think again, the pain was awful when this happened… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to pinkfluffy's Review

Written on: 05/04/2012

I lost 65lbs in 6 months with this diet. It is really not a diet, it is a new way of eating good for the rest of my life. It gives me a lot of energy thru out the day. Before I started Atkins way of eating, I never had the energy or self motivation to get up and do things. Now I have all kinds of energy to exercise. I go to the gym and burn off all the energy that I get during the day. One great plus for myself is I do not eat bread like I use to. I use to live off of bread. Garlic bread, sandwiches, you name it and I ate it with bread. I think getting off the bread has a lot to do with my getting a lot of energy.