RWS 350 Reviews

RWS 350 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for RWS 350

RWS 350
RWS 350

“It's all about the right power along with quality of...”

Written on: 31/12/2012 by ampmaestro (19 reviews written)

It's all about having the quality of build to match the power, and with the Diana 350 you get the best of both worlds. It has enough serious power in the .22 calibre (and .177 I guess) to cover about 100% of your airgunning needs and you don't ever have to ask yourself if it will hang in there because it more than likely will. The rifle is an extremely well built unit and with its new T06 trigger is so smooth to fire. You do have to adopt a good hold to get great accuracy though and you should… Read Full Review

Hmarramlien's Response to ampmaestro's Review

Written on: 09/01/2013

I agree with this review. I personally owned HW80 .22 (FAC version) for two and a half years and knew pretty well how the HW80 works and how much power it can deliver at 50 yards. When I bought my RWS 350 .22 TO6 trigger in June 2012, I quickly realised that it was much better than my HW80 .22 FAC version in all respect. I can proudly say that I don't use telescope with air rifles. I am happy with the iron sights. Iron sights are wonderful both in HW80 and RWS 350. The guns are easy to carry around without scope.

I recommend RWS 350 .22 to anyone interested in owning a meaningful spring air rifle. Happy save shooting...!

“Diana 350 Magnum 4,5mm”

Written on: 30/07/2012 by BottleBuster (1 review written)

This was not cheap to buy around 460 Euro plus a decent zoom scope & of course Diabolo Exact pellets. I tried the standard 4,5mm pellets but the velocity so so high that the pellet exceeded sound speed ( audible crack when fires) & accuracy was poor. So I tried 4,52mm & boy what a difference. Accuracy over 65 meter was perfect & would break a vodka bottle filled with water at that distance on first hit. The gun oozes quality, construction is solid & the gun is relatively heavy compared to my… Read Full Review

“RWS 350 .22 magnum, best spring piston air rifle...”

Written on: 04/05/2012

I have bought my brand new RWS 350 .22 magnum air rifle a few days back. My first shots with H&N Baracuda 21.10 grain (sorry, don't remember the exact weight) and H&N Field Target Trophy 15.10 grain pellets, made in Germany, are great. I had owned HW80 .22 (FAC), Gamo Stutzen .22, Winchester X1000.177, and Hatsan Mod.60 .22. I have also test-shot several pellets from Webley Patriot .22, Gamo Extreme 1250 .22 and other strong springers. My experience tells me that 350 .22 magnum is, so far, the… Read Full Review

“RWS 350's are super accurate with a consistent hold”

Written on: 08/03/2012 by FacetJockey (3 reviews written)

I have 2 RWS 350's, a Feuerkraft in .177 and a Magnum in .22. Both are one hole shooters if I do my part with a consistent hold. At my indoor 25 foot range I regularly put 10 shots in a 1/2" bull. I rest the rifle just ahead of the trigger on a bundle of rags using my off hand to steady my shooting arm that is also resting. This target hold gives very tight groups with all types of ammo so far. If the groups begin to widen it is solely because I was sloppy with the stock to shoulder… Read Full Review

Facetjockey's Response to FacetJockey's Review

Written on: 09/03/2012

CORRECTION;
The compensator I used on the Feuerkraft .177 was a 10" Picatinney converter unit made by UTG for RWS's with the T05 trigger. It is just out so it may be hard to find for a while.

“Just started working with my new 350. Great accuracy...”

Written on: 02/10/2010 by Charlie Lurp (1 review written)

Just started working with my new 350. Great accuracy and trigger but I'm not getting the high FPS always quoted in the catalogs. Most lead pellets are turning in something between 790-830 FPS over my Crony. When I do the math it means they are all giving me between 20 and 21 pounds. I was kind of hoping for a 24 pound rifle but that is kind of an arbitrary figure I pulled out of the air I guess. Maybe as the rifle breaks in the FPS will climb a little. Overall, I'm very happy with the rifle… Read Full Review

“What power this air gun has good shooting. Accuracy ...”

Written on: 09/09/2010

What power this air gun has good shooting. Accuracy a bit heavy to hold
but great power. for the trapline. it will dispatch Coyotes & Fox
Coons Feral Cats. pest birds. Rats the size of cats.target shooting
it also will go thru a 5 gal paint plastic bucket. I use supperdome 14gr
pellets. & Meisterkugeln professional line pellets. 14.0 gr - Heaver pellts are a bit slower but great knock down power.RWS MAG 350 22 CAL.
GREAT AIR GUN ALL AROUND.......................

“hi every one this is shoeb from india i have recently...”

Written on: 27/04/2010

hi every one this is shoeb from india i have recently brought my diana 350 mag .22 and im quiet impressed with its power.I use it especially for hunting and i was really amazed when i shot a rabbit at a distance of 90 meters,it was a perfect kill shot.
my second best shot was at a distance of 68 metres i have blasted a big farm sized rat.
(ammo=rabbit mag 2)
(weapon diana rws 350 mag .22)… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2011

I would like to know how Shoeb bought his RWS 350 in India. I want to buy too as I am so much interested with th mag 350.
Thank you.
Aiurgunlover for sports and target shooting

Mohitmorris's Comment

Written on: 18/08/2014

Hello.

Where did you purchase your 350 .22 in India?! & for how much? I'm a big Diana fan but no one is willing to get me a .22

Kashifw's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2014

where did you get the diana 350 mag .22 in india and for how much because i want to get one

“I've owned an RWS 350 .22 since they were introduced,...”

Written on: 17/04/2010

I've owned an RWS 350 .22 since they were introduced, the only problem with this gun I've ever had was scope creep. Thats intrinsic with any springer this powerful, all real magnums have this problem. The best remedy for this I've found so far is use the beefiest one piece scope mount you can find, and as for that set screw near the front of mount that is supposed to go into that dimple on the scope rail (slide the mount forward and let that set screw hang down in front of the scope rail) plus… Read Full Review

“I'll openly admit I'm a sucker for power. Dollar for...”

Written on: 28/11/2009

I'll openly admit I'm a sucker for power. Dollar for dollar the RWS 350 will give you the best power and quality combination of the magnum class springers I have tried. I simply could not justify the 3x price of a new Theoben Eliminator even though I'll admit it is the "class" of the big springers. The Theoben is a beautiful air rifle and a bit more powerful than the RWS 350. I liked the looks of the Gamo Hunter Extreme better than the RWS 350 and even got to shoot one. It was much harder to… Read Full Review

“I've been shooting my RWS 350 with a Golden Antler...”

Written on: 16/09/2009

I've been shooting my RWS 350 with a Golden Antler scope and JSB or Predator pellets. My rifle is tuned and the barrel is chopped and crowned. I would recogmend this procedure to anyone with this rifle. It lessens the weight,eases cocking,and improves accuracy.
It's important to master the artilery hold on this one… Read Full Review

“I have had the RWS 350 for over a month now (.22 cal),...”

Written on: 25/07/2009

I have had the RWS 350 for over a month now (.22 cal), broke my first scope with it and purchased a leapers 3x9-50 scope with utg rail mounts. Will see how long that lasts. Accuracy is good enough to shoot the tops off dandelions at 35 yards and hit pop cans at 70 yards all day long with crosman premier hollow points.

After about 2000 rounds it is cocking really smooth now and settling in.
I like the accuracy but don't like the weight. BUT for a break barrel rifle it doesn't get much… Read Full Review

“While 1,200 f.p.s. sounds impressive, experienced...”

Written on: 23/06/2009

While 1,200 f.p.s. sounds impressive, experienced airgunners know it's best to keep the terminal velocity of diabolo pellets below the threshold of the sound barrier for best accuracy. Any object traveling at or above the speed of sound (a variable velocity that remains around 1,100 f.p.s. at sea level) creates a wave of pressure through which it must pass. That wave is disruptive to shapes not streamlined for supersonic flight - which the diabolo pellet definitely isn't. The pressure wave… Read Full Review

“While 1,200 f.p.s. sounds impressive, experienced...”

Written on: 23/06/2009

“The RWS 350 is well made, hard hitting and accurate. A...”

Written on: 04/05/2009

The RWS 350 is well made, hard hitting and accurate. A great hunting choice. With a long rail scope mount and a decent scope it's is a killer combination for ground squirrel, rabbit and other furry critters in the same size range. Choose your ammo wisely. Mine likes 14.3 grain Crossman Domed Premiers. If you're looking for a springer this gun the is one… Read Full Review

“Me and my granpa both bought this RWS 350 gun and we...”

Written on: 04/04/2009

Me and my granpa both bought this RWS 350 gun and we both ran into the same problem as everyone else, Its acurarcy sucks, and we cant get groups smaller than 5 -6 inches, we tried 5 differant typs of pellets and the best we found were gold ones… Read Full Review

Real Hunter's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2009

hmmm... I would have normally said : "you probably got a lemon"... but I suspect you are not holding this quality German air rifle correctly. search on Google: how to properly hold an air rifle. It makes the world of difference!!!!

Marlon James's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2009

I suppose I'll have to concur with you on the occasional poor manufacturing quality of the 350's that are made. Most are well made. As 99% of the reviews are positive.
<br/>
<br/>I also encountered a poorly made 350 model that slipped through the final inspection. I did have to send it back, of which upon a quick turn around time yielded an extremely reliable & accurate rifle.
<br/>
<br/>It is a big gun, requiring the shooter to work out physically so as to "learn" to shoot such a power plant. Mine is a .350 in .22 caliber. And yes I get tired holding it up, shooting and cocking. After an hour I'm pooped, I don't bench rest the gun, I sit or stand free.
<br/>
<br/>Yes there are guns that shoot easier and are more accurate if not just as. But I feel the reason the RWS 350 in either caliber is so popular is that buyers, consumers or airgun shooters want the "power" ....and the balance of better made manufacturing components & quality than most other brands that have cut costs by using plastic or producing it "off shore".
<br/>
<br/>I hope you give the RWS 350 another chance. And if not that's okay too, I'm just as picky as to what I like to shoot. The 350's come in a wide array of features & configurations now, if you go to diana mayer gammel spacher.com or diana airguns .com.
<br/>As for Umarex and their customer service, I was treated well. I always approach customer services carefully.
<br/>
<br/>Never criticize your mechanic before or when he is tuning your car.

Greggb's Comment

Written on: 28/04/2009

You did not say if you have the .177 or .22 caliber. If the .177, be aware the Velocity rating is listed at 1250 fps. Anything over 1080 fps is going supersonic so ANY pellet will begin to tumble and lose accuracy. You must slow it down either by using a heavy pellet or by detuning.

“I read all the reviews Icould before buying a 350. It...”

Written on: 23/03/2009 by goldenman (1 review written)

I read all the reviews Icould before buying a 350. It seems most complaints are about accuracy. I've had a R1 and FWB 124 about 20 years ago, so I know what accurate air rifles can do,and I know how to shoot them. This is the first air rifle that I have shot with iron sights, as I always had a scope on my other rifles. I have found, at least for me, that I need to have a light hold on the front of this rifle for it to be accurate. Or at least accurate for me with iron sights. The 350 I have… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I found the RWS 350 the scope requires constant re...”

Written on: 05/03/2009

I found the RWS 350 the scope requires constant re sighting in as it will not stay on target for more then a day . It is strong and good looking but highly inaccurate. Personally, I would not guy it again… Read Full Review

D34N082's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2010

were you using a scope and mount designed specifically for airguns? probably not

“I bought my Diana 350 .177 magnum one years ago. I did...”

Written on: 06/02/2009

I bought my Diana 350 .177 magnum one years ago. I did not have any gun in my hand for almost 30 years. I used telescopic sits 12x50 - Nikko st. I have no problem to hunting rabbits up to 50-60 meters with Barakuda Match heavy 4,53mm. I think that those pellets are the best for this rifle. There is my results.(best of five) Barakuda: 4,51mm - 941f/s(1m) - 28mm/c.t.c.(50m) 4,52mm - 973f/s(1m) - 25mm/c.t.c.(50m) 4,53mm - 981f/s(1m) -… Read Full Review

“This rifle is one of the best on the market. I've...”

Written on: 01/02/2009

This rifle is one of the best on the market. I've owned the RWS 350 for 2 years and shot several thousand targers shooting completely through most all. It shoots well with most all airgun ammo. I wish I had bought one earlier… Read Full Review

“I'm very displeased with the acuracy of this gun in...”

Written on: 26/01/2009 by Dale Smith (1 review written)

I'm very displeased with the acuracy of this gun in .177. Thus far I have put about 150 rounds thru the gun. I bought the heaviest pellets I could find locally. RWS Superdomes, 8.3 gr. and then Crossman Premier Hollow Points that I didn't go to the trouble of accurately weighing but which tipped the scales set at 8.3 in the heavy direction. Probably over 9 gr. According to info I've read these weights should be sufficient to keep the velocity well below the speed of sound. My groupings… Read Full Review

Zoran Trafela's Response to Dale Smith's Review

Written on: 06/02/2009

I am trying almoust 20 different pellets. The best is Baracuda Match heavy 4,53. You can hit 20mm c.t.c. at 50m easely.
<br/>Do not use pellets under 10gr. weight.
<br/>Best regards,
<br/>Zoran
<br/>SLOVENIA

Zoran Trafela's Response to Dale Smith's Review

Written on: 09/02/2009

USE WALTHER OPTIC FOR MAGNUM MODEL AIR RIFLE. IT IS STRONG WITH SPECIAL STRONG MOUNT FOR DIANA RAIL.
<br/>I BROKE TO SCOPES IN THE BEGINING (HAWKE 4-12X50 AND NORCONIA 8X56, BOTH AFTER ONLY 50-100 SHOTS)
<br/>WITH WALTHER I DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM AFTER 2500 SHOTS.
<br/>YESTERDAY I AM TRYING THE FIRST TIME JSB EXACT HEAVY 4,52 - 10,3gr. ON 50m I GOT THE SAME ACCURACY LIKE BARACUDA (20mm/c.t.c.) , BUT 2 cm HIGH. THERE IS A VELOCITY TEST:
<br/>BARACUDA 4,53 - (974f/s-1m) and (703f/s - 50m)
<br/>JSB EXACT HEAVY 4,52mm - (993f/s-1m) and (806f/s -50m). IN THE EVENING I SHOT RABIT ON 55-60m IN CHEST AND PELLET GO THRU HIM. AFTER TWO JUMPS, HE DROP. THIS IS A GREAT HUNTING PELLET, IT HAS THE BEST BALISTIK OF ALL MY PELLETS AND HIGH VELOCITY AT THAT WEIGHT.
<br/>IT HAS ALLSO A LITLE SMALLEST HEAD AND IT IS EASY TO PUSH INTO RIFLE. TRY IT?
<br/>I HOPE, I HELP YOU. IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW SOMETHING...
<br/>YOU WILL SEE, THAT YOU HAVE AN EXELENT RIFLE!

<br/>BEST REGARDS,