Steve Biddulph, Raising Boys Reviews

Steve Biddulph, Raising Boys - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Steve Biddulph, Raising Boys

Steve Biddulph, Raising Boys

“It is very insightful and helped me understand better...”

Written on: 05/02/2011 by Lulevy (1 review written)

It is very insightful and helped me understand better my son's development phases and the influence of male hormones is his little man behavior. Also filled with useful tips about how to deal with common "problems". In my point of view, the only minus is that it could be longer. Easy reading and useful… Read Full Review

“Hi, ”

Written on: 14/10/2009

Hi,
I'm a Secondary School art teacher. I found this book fantastic. I now know why boys behave like they always do I would strongly reccomend the book to parents and teachers. The book was very easy to read, however, I would like to have read more about peoples personal experience when dealing with young boys/men. Also I would like to have been recommended how best to deal with boys.
Breda Murphy… Read Full Review

Steve Biddulph, Raising Boys

“An excellent book. Steve Biddulph has a lovely relaxed...”

Written on: 07/01/2009 by madiruby (1 review written)

An excellent book. Steve Biddulph has a lovely relaxed tone, and injects plenty of humour into a serious subject... making it much easier to read and remember! This book really helps to understand why boys ARE different and how to be the best mum/dad or single parent you can be for your child.
It's challenging to the typical british consumerist lifestyle - but for the RIGHT reason's childhood is short, and if like me and many parents 'all I want is for him to be happy' then you'll love this -… Read Full Review