The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream Reviews

The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream

The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream

“I've been using this product accompanied by the razor...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

I've been using this product accompanied by the razor relief cream for the last few weeks. It's been fantastic and I no longer feel the need to put off shaving because my usual razor rash has disappeared.

As others have suggested, you need to use it with a shaving brush - this helps create a better lather with it. It has given me a great, clean, close shave with no razor rash or soreness, and left my skin soft and smooth. The best shaving product I've ever used, by far… Read Full Review

The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream

“Seeing some of the reviews here, I imagine most people...”

Written on: 20/12/2010

Seeing some of the reviews here, I imagine most people aren't using this product with a shaving brush and if I'm incorrect, I apologize. On to the review:

As far as smell goes, it's nice but not fantastic. It's clean and soapy, not bad- I like it- but it wouldn't be a scent I'd enjoy enough to buy a cologne of.

The latherability of this stuff is amazing. Pop a fingertip's worth of cream into a bowl, lather it up, and you'll have lather flying out of your bowl. It's easy to manage and even if… Read Full Review

The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream

“I've been using the Maca Root Shave Cream for the past...”

Written on: 29/04/2009 by mediabug (1 review written)

I've been using the Maca Root Shave Cream for the past two weeks. This product is, in my opinion, inferior to the Body Shop Original shave cream which contained a number of vitamins and oils that left skin feeling moisturized and smooth. The thing I liked about the orginal formula was that after I finished shaving, I would simply wipe my face with a towel as opposed to washing the remaining residue off. I found that the original shave cream acted as moisterizer without having to apply a face… Read Full Review

The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream

“Its a sad day that the old range is gone - at least...”

Written on: 16/01/2009

Its a sad day that the old range is gone - at least they could have introduced the maca root line on the side to see the reception it got. Don't think it would have lasted against the original. Unfortunately this is much poorer than the old body shop line - which was brilliant. The maca root cream is not as easy to use as the old shave cream and it smells much worse - like cheap perfume. The old cream was much more masculine smelling - it felt like the real deal shaving cream. It was a classic… Read Full Review

The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream

“I have been given this new, updated, The Body Shop For...”

Written on: 09/11/2008 by CornyO (26 reviews written)

I have been given this new, updated, The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream as a present, having used the older For Men Shaving Cream from the Body Shop for many years. The 1st thing I noticed was the lack of lather and how it seemed like normal soap, rather than a shaving cream. You need to use almost twice as much compared to the old product and it is much thinner, although this makes it easier to mix with warm water and a shaving brush. The second was that it smells very different; much… Read Full Review