Margaret Hills, Curing Arthritis: The Drug-free Way (Overcoming Common Problems) Reviews

Media Gallery for Margaret Hills, Curing Arthritis: The Drug-free Way (Overcoming Common Problems)

“this book is truly amazing. I can't believe that...”

Written on: 02/11/2009

this book is truly amazing. I can't believe that simple things in my kitchen cupboard, can actually alieve my arthritis pain and symptoms. Thank God I was told about this book, it has given me a new lease on life.

I found everything very well explained and laid out, it was done in laymen's terms which most medical type books tend to speak in a language only understood by members of the medical field… Read Full Review

“I am getting in touch with Dr Margaret again. I am 72...”

Written on: 23/08/2008 by Bob Bowen (1 review written)

I am getting in touch with Dr Margaret again. I am 72 now and was 66 when I first became unable to walk due to arthritis in the knee joints. I wrote to her, received her book, followed her diet, and was completely cured within six weeks. Now arthritis has returned, this time to my shoulder joints and I have excrutiating pain. I am again obtaining her book and will stick to her diet once more. I can almost guarantee her diet will cure me again… Read Full Review

“Margaret Hills, Curing Arthritis: The Drug-free Way...”

Written on: 02/04/2006 by nutritionaldoctor (1 review written)

Margaret Hills, Curing Arthritis: The Drug-free Way (Overcoming Common Problems) what a book! It has all you need to know about nutritious eating, beating arthritis and a thousand other disorders. I researched a diet for my son 5 years ago who has ADHD and autism, when I stumbled on Margarets book, the diet was remarkably alike. I wonder if this is the diet for humankind to live a healthy drug free life? It makes me wonder when it works so well… Read Full Review

“Margaret Hills, Curing Arthritis: The Drug-free Way...”

Written on: 11/05/2005 by j verity (1 review written)

Margaret Hills, Curing Arthritis: The Drug-free Way (Overcoming Common Problems) is seeming to make my lifestyle more easy, my back and joints generally do seem to be better!… Read Full Review