Chocolate Coins Reviews

From 1 review

Chocolate Coins - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chocolate Coins

Chocolate Coins

“For me, Chocolate Coins are the ultimate stocking...”

Written on: 18/11/2008 by Laura (1 review written)

For me, Chocolate Coins are the ultimate stocking filler. At 24 years old I still wake up on Christmas morning and rummage in my stocking for the little bag of shiny coins. Since I was a kid I have loved them and their unique Christmas chocolate taste. When I was younger there only seemed to be one type but nowadays they come in a variety of sizes and even in white and dark chocolate. They can be found in many stores and supermarkets but also in specialist stores such as Thorntons, if santa is… Read Full Review