Pet London Reviews - www.petlondon.net

Pet London www.petlondon.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pet London www.petlondon.net

Pet London www.petlondon.net

“Fantastic quality, customer service could improve. ”

Written on: 13/02/2014 by Sadieshennan (1 review written)

Ordered a puppia harness, ordered in an XL as my pug is a rather large boy! I must say, it came very quickly as I only ordered 2 days ago, so thank you very much for that :) However, the harness came in the wrong size and I'm gutted, I rang PetLondon and a rather unprofessional Hello came from the phone, she then explained I could exchange the sizings which is what I wanted, however I had no apology for this mistake which is rather bizarre! However this is my first time ordering, I would… Read Full Review

“Funny”

Written on: 30/08/2012 by stebaa8dee (4 reviews written)

My wife is buying clothes for our dog form here. There are some really good things.Funny… Read Full Review

“Really good quality clothes, and the treats are...”

Written on: 04/03/2009

Really good quality clothes, and the treats are adorable, the collars on there are gorgeous and really different, I love this site, it's really trustworthy and good to buy from, I would really recommend it to anyone who is thinking about buying from the Pet London site, I'd say go for it, youll be really happy!… Read Full Review