Garmin nuvi 760T Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Garmin nuvi 760T - Ask a question now

Garmin nuvi 760T

“I have had this unit for approx 2 years,(occasional...”

Written on: 07/01/2011 by fatowl (25 reviews written)

I have had this unit for approx 2 years,(occasional use), and sadly when I arrived in Calais,(Nov 2010)it decided to malfunction. I thought it may be the cable from the lighter socket, so purchased another, no joy. Ended up buying a new unit, a very expensive malfunction.

I would have thought that it would have lasted longer than two years,under such usage. I am only glad that I did not purchase the lifetime map upgrades from Garmin, that I was considering. Turned out to be a very expensive… Read Full Review

Fatowl's Response to fatowl's Review

Written on: 07/01/2011

Sorry my above comments relate to the Garmin Nuvi 760

Garmin nuvi 760T

“I have had the Garmin Nuvi 760T, for just over a year...”

Written on: 13/02/2010 by fatowl (25 reviews written)

I have had the Garmin Nuvi 760T, for just over a year now. This is an excellent piece of kit which I would recommend to anybody, does what it says on the box. To be fair, you would need to visit the Garmin site to see all that this system can do. The maps on my unit where a little out of date in certain areas, but did not cause any navigational problems, (not sure how often the maps are updated). The only problem I have had is with Garmins customer service which is appalling,(I had a small… Read Full Review

Hnawhite's Response to fatowl's Review

Written on: 21/12/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I was thinking about getting one, but now I think it maybe not such a great idea if you need to contact them and find it difficult? Not so good but thanks for your feedback

Fatowl's Response to fatowl's Review

Written on: 07/01/2011

Update to my review, the unit went into meltdown and malfunctioned when I needed it in France, Nov 2010. An expensive paperweight.
<br/>
<br/>Note:- Consider very carefully about purchasing the lifetime map upgrades, they are not transferable to another unit if breaks down.