Garmin nuvi 200 Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Garmin nuvi 200 - Ask a question now

Garmin nuvi 200

“Love the Garmin nuvi 200 but the other day I tried to...”

Written on: 29/11/2010 by squasher (1 review written)

Love the Garmin nuvi 200 but the other day I tried to use it for a journey of more than 200 miles. It could not calculate the journey. I contacted Garmin and they said it must be a fault and as it was outside the guarantee I would have to pay £50 for the repair. As it is the first time I have used it for this distance then it may well have been a fault when it was bought so I think it is unfair to ask for £50. Also when I was given it for a present I registered it and was told I was entitled to… Read Full Review

Garmin nuvi 200

“I have not found a fault for this little gadget. So...”

Written on: 07/08/2010

I have not found a fault for this little gadget. So easy to use and accurate. So good I have just bought my father the 200W version… Read Full Review