Google Panoramio Reviews

• Product Quality

Google Panoramio - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Google Panoramio

“Very good tool”

Written on: 11/06/2013 by ThedrickPotter908 (5 reviews written)

Fantastic for my sat nav, allows me to actually see where I am exactly as I can see building, churches and more, so I'm never lost and never worried when before even though I'd followed my sat nav instructions I was always afraid to be out of track… Read Full Review

“1951”

Written on: 12/04/2013

Google es ideal para buscar amigos y otro eventos, lo recomiendo… Read Full Review

Google Panoramio

“Google Panoramio is an excellent website for those of...”

Written on: 18/11/2008 by SupposedLee (10 reviews written)

Google Panoramio is an excellent website for those of us who have a sat nav that can display photos, like the Navman N-Series GPS devices. Basically, you type in the name of the place, and you get a Google Earth map which has photos of landmarks within the area.
Excellent, as you can then copy the images (with the correct co-ordinates) and upload them to your sat nav!

This is very much the same as the Navman NavPix library… Read Full Review