LL Bean Reviews - www.llbean.com

LL Bean - www.llbean.com - Ask a question now

“Clothing at a reasonable price”

Written on: 19/06/2012 by paul87rob (2 reviews written)

Puchased a new jacket through their website. I was pleased with the online service and fast delivery… Read Full Review

“I am so dissapointed that LL Bean has discontinued their ”

Written on: 20/02/2009

I am so dissapointed that LL Bean has discontinued their
wide leg jeans. They were my favorite jeans because I am a plus size and they fit at the waist. I do not like the new wide leg jeans. They sit below the waist and Iam a plus size and I do not like them at all. Please start carrying the old wide leg jeans. Please Please Please… Read Full Review

“www.llbean.com - After following good reviews from...”

Written on: 06/11/2008

www.llbean.com - After following good reviews from other sources, I decided to order LL Bean's famous wide-leg jeans. I am plus-size, and usually wear 16W or 18W clothing. I am sick of jeans that are tapered leg and low-rise, neither of which look good on a 40-something year old woman with real curves and extra weight here and there. And, if you can find boot cut, which is supposed to be flattering, they are low-rise as well. I think they just make me look like a stuffed sausage with… Read Full Review