Stylesorter Reviews - www.stylesorter.co.uk

Stylesorter - www.stylesorter.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Loads of items to choose from and you don't have to...”

Written on: 10/11/2008 by miss lucinda (1 review written)

Loads of items to choose from and you don't have to waste time going to lots of different online shops as everything is in one place. I bought a radley bag for my sister and it was very easy to use the search to do this. Also I discovered shops that I hadn't heard of before so it was fun to discover new places to buy things from… Read Full Review

“Stylesorter had lots of choice and the search worked...”

Written on: 05/11/2008 by julesroolz (1 review written)

Stylesorter had lots of choice and the search worked quite well once I got used to it. I really liked the bag section in accessories, there was absolutely loads of choice.

Reminded me a bit of shopping on Ebay, but without the worry of the sort of state the item would arrive in!… Read Full Review