Hitachi HTD-K150 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Hitachi HTD-K150 - Ask a question now

Hitachi HTD-K150

“I bought a Hitachi HTD-K150 2 years ago as a first DVD...”

Written on: 12/10/2004 by coachie (1 review written)

I bought a Hitachi HTD-K150 2 years ago as a first DVD system and as a replacement for all my audio needs. The DVD drive is relatively noisy and can still be heard inside during quiet films from within the the Home Entertainment cabinet I had to buy to put it into. The audio has never let me down until now as the amp has packed up and the whole device is completely useless.

I've replaced it with a £35 DVD player from the local supermarket and that plays every type of disc that I own.

I'm… Read Full Review

Hitachi HTD-K150

“When i bought the dvd, cost 460 pounds.(oct 2001) ”

Written on: 17/02/2003 by patrick. (1 review written)

When i bought the dvd, cost 460 pounds.(oct 2001) … Read Full Review

Leesa.'s Response to 73612_patrick.'s Review

Written on: 18/06/2003

Totally agree. I paid £450 for home cinema system in Autumn 2001. Had no problems until the last 3 months. 'Bad disc' loads of times, keeps stopping mid play, sometimes cant get it to stop unless switching off at mains. Wouldnt buy another one although for sound/set up/ease of use it is a good system. I'd stick to Pioneer or Sony in the future.

Beerschwinger's Response to 73612_patrick.'s Review

Written on: 28/01/2005

We bought the Hitachi HTD-K150 in 2002 and since the last two months we have problems with the DVD-player which rejects all DVD as bad disks! Sometimes a droning noise replaces the audio and sometimes a terrible cracking noise from the loudspeakers.
<br>
<br>We qre quite dissapointed and wonder whether more people have the same problem. Does anybody know how to overcome these problems?
<br>
<br>Ulrich

Hitachi HTD-K150

“Excellent value for money, really makes the floor...”

Written on: 17/01/2003 by Paul. (1 review written)

Excellent value for money, really makes the floor rumble. Good clear sound even when cranked right up. Speakers are good lookers. If this had Pro Logic2 i would not upgrade it… Read Full Review

Hitachi HTD-K150

“We have had this DVD player for three months , hardly...”

Written on: 10/12/2002 by Deb. (1 review written)

We have had this DVD player for three months , hardly played more than 7 discs and now it comes up all the time with "baddisc" so its going back!!… Read Full Review

Hitachi HTD-K150

“The Hitachi HTD-150 is the best I've come across, it...”

Written on: 16/11/2002 by Mark Mann. (1 review written)

The Hitachi HTD-150 is the best I've come across, it plays just about every type of media. The sound quality is excellent even with max volume. My only gripe with this DVD player is that the drive is a little noisy… Read Full Review

Hitachi HTD-K150

“This Hitachi Home Cinema system is very attracticely...”

Written on: 24/06/2002 by Jack. (1 review written)

This Hitachi Home Cinema system is very attracticely priced and sounds excellent (although I've nothing to compare against as this is my first system). The slim silver DVD player is attractive and the system includes an excellent set of speakers.

I see no reason to upgrade - pleased as punch !!!… Read Full Review