Kipling Reviews - www.kipling.com

From 1 review
  • Durability

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to contactus@reviewcentre.com, and I will have a look at them for you.

Kipling - www.kipling.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kipling - www.kipling.com

Kipling - www.kipling.com

Kipling - www.kipling.com

“I remember years ago buying a backpack from Kipling....”

Written on: 30/09/2013 by rupal2 (107 reviews written)

I remember years ago buying a backpack from Kipling. Wouldn't say I would buy one now though, as they are pretty pricey. I remember the little monkey keyring that comes with each bag, think that was the main reason I wanted to buy one. I have to say, the bag did last me a while. I outgrew the bag before it fell apart, which in my book is always a good buy. I would recommend Kipling bags, but I'm not sure they are value for money. Wouldn't spend that much on a bag again… Read Full Review