Travelpro Reviews - www.travelpro.com

• Durability

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to contactus@reviewcentre.com, and I will have a look at them for you.

Travelpro - www.travelpro.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Travelpro - www.travelpro.com

Travelpro - www.travelpro.com

“I am happy with the performance of this lugagge. the...”

Written on: 17/03/2011 by Mr Sam Samson (1 review written)

I am happy with the performance of this lugagge. the denier nylon is what everybody is talking about that it is made out of buletproof material. The wheels are very soft to move around and they also keep me easy to handle the length of the bag to the gravity ratio as theya re adjustable and stable without the movement which make them loose.
I got the Crew model from a place called LuggageExpress.co.uk on the internet I found it a bit cheaper from other people luck me as it was not that cheap… Read Full Review

Travelpro - www.travelpro.com

“BusinessPlus Rollaboard from Travel pro is ultra light...”

Written on: 01/01/2011

BusinessPlus Rollaboard from Travel pro is ultra light in weight and thus it makes your travel easy and comfortable. this baggage provided added security to your things with the added Interlocking zippers. This is considered to be the best for long business trips and provides a convenient and protective removable CompuGuard that fits most 17" laptops easily. my experience says that you can not find anything better than this for your long trips… Read Full Review