Cox & Kings Reviews - www.coxandkings.com

Cox & Kings www.coxandkings.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Thanks Cox and Kings for a wonderful holiday in...”

Written on: 19/01/2011 by jinalshah (1 review written)

Thanks Cox and Kings for a wonderful holiday in Europe! We found everything very satisfactory from the price to the tour itself. Everything went almost exactly as planned and all of our guides and tour-managers did their best to keep us happy and comfortable. All the special requests we had were adequately fulfilled, including my wife's strict diet and our kids felt safe… Read Full Review

Coxandkings's Response to jinalshah's Review

Written on: 21/01/2013

Dear Sir,

We at Cox & Kings thank you for using our services and appreciate the time taken by you to send us a mention. We are glad you had a fulfilling vacation.

--Team Cox & Kings India

“I've used Cox and Kings for a their Kashmir - Paradise...”

Written on: 15/11/2010

I've used Cox and Kings for a their Kashmir - Paradise On Earth tour. It was simply breathtaking. It was me and my whole family. We had gone down last winter and we we there for like 8 days I think.They had organised it for Srinagar, Sonamarg , Gulmarg and some other places. The staff were really nice there and helpful too. The whole pony ride too was fun at Chandanwari(never forget the day :) )… Read Full Review

Coxandkings's Comment

Written on: 21/01/2013

Dear Customer,

We at Cox & Kings thank you for using our services and appreciate the time taken by you to send us a mention. Do keep in touch for any future travel plans you may have.

-Team Cox & Kings India