Cox & Kings Reviews - www.coxandkings.com

Cox & Kings www.coxandkings.com - Ask a question now

“Beware for cheating on terms”

Written on: 08/09/2014 by Putnam222 (1 review written)

We booked a Tour with Cox & Kings - Mumbai, India for American Bonanza in the month of August 2014, staring from Mumbai. Cox & Kings apparently did not adhere to the terms and rates specified in their printed brochure for the tour. There supposed to be four options for visiting Grand canyon and if one does not take any option, then they were suppose to leave tour participant at Grand canyon skywalk by bus. During the tour, the tour manager just extracted USD 470 in place of USD 455 specified in… Read Full Review

“PACKAGE TRIP TO NEPAL”

Written on: 17/05/2013 by KUMARKRISHNAN (1 review written)

banking on the name of cox & KINGS, we made a booking for our trip to nepal with THEM. throughout the booking there was very poor coordination between us and cox & KINGS.ONCE they recd the initial amount of RS.60,000.00 (PAX 6 x RS.10,000.00)AND then the problem STARTED. there was nobody to update us about the FLIGHTS/HOTELS/GUIDE ETC,. anything and everything we had to call them day in day OUT. finally somehow we got our FLIGHT/HOTEL DETAILS, but alas on reaching kathmandu airport there was no… Read Full Review

Coxandkings's Response to KUMARKRISHNAN's Review

Written on: 05/02/2014

Hi,

We would like to look into this matter with immediate effect. We request you to kindly mail us the details of the issue along with your contact details. This will help the concerned team to get in touch with you as soon as possible. Your URN (Unique Reference Number) is 2014_16.

Awaiting your mail,
- Team Cox & Kings India.

“Just booked a trip online to Europe on the Cox & Kings...”

Written on: 13/01/2011 by DhruvShah (1 review written)

Just booked a trip online to Europe on the Cox & Kings website. The booking process was easy enough and I got my confirmation through email as well as telephone. They have some some cashback contest going on, so I'm guaranteed to get half my money back for just entering. But I had to pay full price at the time of booking so I hope they send me my money! Come, on Cox & Kings! :)… Read Full Review

Arvinss's Response to DhruvShah's Review

Written on: 03/10/2011

This is in relation to the Holiday Package that we had booked through your company. I am very disappointed to inform you that the tour package offered was just below average and didn't match to the reputation your company holds in planning holidays.
We booked Tour package for Thailand last month for 9 person but 1 cancelled. Our trip’s first destination was Phuket and we were supposed to visit Phi Phi Island at 7:30 Am on 8th of Aug. I also informed our Hotel reception at 6:45 in the morning to call us when cab arrive. At 7:30, I confirmed from the reception about the cab and they says no Cab come yet. I called [name removed] ( Contact person in Phuket ) at mobile No. [number removed] ( Mobile call charges bill is Attached and time confirmation) which was given by [name removed] on 7th of Aug to call for any problem and Cab confirmation at 8:10 am on 8th of Aug from hotel Room ( Mobile call charges bill is Attached and time confirmation) and he said he is on the way and will reach hotel in 1 or 2 minute. After 5 Minute, I again call [name removed] at 8:15 (Time Duration : 0:30 Second) and he said he is sending another cab as he has to go somewhere. After waiting 40 minute , Cab arrived and we left hotel for Phi Phi island but after 15 minute , a call came in Driver’s Mobile and he told that we can’t go to Phi Phi Island and he dropped us at Hotel. Then I called [name removed] at [number removed] at 9:32 ( Mobile call charges bill is Attached and time confirmation )and he told me that [name removed] come at 7:30 and inform hotel reception about cab arrival but after waiting of 30 minutes , he returned back. I went reception counter and scold them for not informing about the Cab, then Reception lady told that there is no entry of Cab arrival from DS Travel in Front Guard Register. I called [name removed] again but he misbehaved me very much. Then I requested Reception manager to call him and tell about the facts but [name removed] also misbehaved them Also. I tried to convince Hotel manager to provide letter for this incident.

As we booked this Package through Cox & Kings Because we wanted world class services as our Group are businessman and want some vacation as Life was too much stressed. I know that [name removed] is the franchise owner of Cox & Kings and he is also a friend of my Group, So we contacted [name removed] and he confirmed about the Benefits if we booked through COX & KINGS . He Introduced us to [name removed] (Branch Manager – cox & Kings) and he explained the Package. In the meanwhile [name removed] also agreed to join us in this tour.

After returned back to India We contacted [name removed] also a Eyewitness of this incident about help then he told me that he don’t want to involve in this issue. I called [name removed] & [name removed] to resolve this issue but they says send the documents confirming about the genuinely of the case. On the same day I sent mail containing Scan copy of the latter which was draft by Hotel Manager mentioning the issue.

I Called so many times to [name removed] & [name removed], but they always ignored by saying that they sent mail and awaiting for response. After a rigorous follow-up I visited the office and told [name removed] that we are filing a Case against you and your company because even he also a part of the group and faced the problem , ignoring us and strongly told us that he will not help in this matter. As [name removed] is typical Businessmen and it has been approved by not cooperating us.

I am falling short of words to describe about the mess this package tour has made me to go through. I genuinely feel that my money and time have been wasted by choosing your holiday package. In the end, all I could expect from you is to stop promising something that you can't hold. I hope this type of blunder is never repeated with your other customers.

From our perspective, It was done in the starting of the Tour so this was not a holiday, but a very stressful experience that we would have done anything to avoid. In the circumstances, we do not feel that is unreasonable to expect a full refund of the money paid to you following your misrepresentation of what you were offering..

Coxandkings's reply to Arvinss's Comment

Written on: 21/01/2013

Dear Customer,

We would like to take a look into the matter immediately.
Can you please email us your contact no to communication.corp@coxandkings.com?

--Team Cox & Kings India