A2B Transfers Reviews - www.a2btransfers.com

• Comfort of journey

A2B Transfers www.a2btransfers.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for A2B Transfers www.a2btransfers.com

A2B Transfers www.a2btransfers.com

“Worst transfer ever and terrible customer service”

Written on: 12/12/2014 by 236George (1 review written)

We used this transfer company recently through an agent in Hurghada. We were picked up late and almost missed our flight and had to pay extra to fast track the queue at the airport. When I tried to claim the money back A2B more or less called me a liar and denied everything. I took snapshots on my phone of the incorrect pick up time displayed on their website plus proof of the calls I made at the time. They still denied everything and said they could not reimburse us as the service provided… Read Full Review

Visit a2btransfers.com

“Private Taxi was there until 45mins after Plane Arrival ”

Written on: 19/11/2014 by Jazmyny68 (1 review written)

I booked and paid for Private Taxi Transfer months prior to my Holiday last week in Lanzarote. I was told Taxi Driver would be waiting with my name on a card on arrival.. This didn't happen..No one was there to greet us.. Made my way to the Office Rep. Who was very unhelpful. .She did try to phone our taxi driver on a mobile but he didn't answer. ..Office Rep. Told us to take a seat off to the side of the office..After waiting 20 mins I went back to her to complain after watching other… Read Full Review

“Unreliable!”

Written on: 06/11/2014 by jjazz38 (1 review written)

I have used this company now 3 times after giving them the benefit of the doubt each time. Never again! We travel to Lanzarote each year and every time Ive used them they have kept us waiting to take us to our villa and on our return to the airport been late every time, The last time a couple of weeks ago when they were 45 minutes late and when the driver did eventually arrive, I said you are very late and he just replied Im here now. Also when trying to ring the number in case of emergency you… Read Full Review

Visit a2btransfers.com

“Left us stranded at Agadir Airport”

Written on: 09/10/2014 by Watson315 (1 review written)

Do not use this company! We inadvertently were paired with this company through airporttransfers.com. They didn't arrive and left us stranded at Agadir Airport in Morocco. They answered the customer service line once, didn't ring me back then didn't answer the phone the next four times. We ended up catching a cab which was very unpleasant as we had a run in with a rather angry porter. It was a sour start to what was a great holiday… Read Full Review

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the service.

We'd really like to look into this for you so please can you e-mail us? This site doesn't allow us to add e-mail addresses to the comments but you can find the address for our customer services team on our T&Cs page. Please include details of your complaint, reference number and contact details so the team have a complete picture of what happened.

Please note that if you made your booking through a travel agent, you need to contact them instead of the customer services team as we cannot correspond with you directly as we are acting as a third party agent.

If you are a direct customer, we will investigate the problems you've raised and do our best to resolve this issue as swiftly as possible.

Resorthoppa

“Never Again!!”

Written on: 04/10/2014

Having landed at Arrecife Airport at 7.15pm, we were told to stand to the left outside the airport - nothing else for another hour!! The literature states no one will wait any longer than 45 minutes. They ommit to tell anyone on the first flight that you have to wait for at least another two flights to arrive, then they start calling out names which they can't pronounce and tell you to follow the yellow line to stand 23. They could mention that when you finally reach the bus depot that you… Read Full Review

Resorthoppa

“90 minutes late”

Written on: 28/09/2014 by 27Smart (1 review written)

We were due to be picked up from Sultan Gardens, Sharm. However the company turned up 90 minutes late, issued no apology nor refund. Moreover, the driver claimed the lateness had been a direct result of another passenger delaying the pick up from a preceding hotel. It turned out the driver did not fuel the shuttle bus and it broke down. Awful service… Read Full Review

“Never again”

Written on: 27/09/2014 by Alisonchew (1 review written)

I booked an airport transfer from Marmaris to Dalaman with A2B. I will never book with them again. They might be cheap but it's false economy if they either don't turn up or are so late that you end up having to get a taxi anyway. I thought that my pickup time was cutting it fine anyway and did not allow for any unforeseen circumstances. To then turn up half an hour late was unacceptable. I phoned the resort office twice whilst waiting and the staff could barely speak English and were… Read Full Review

Resorthoppa.com's Response to Alisonchew's Review

“avoid avoid avoid”

Written on: 27/09/2014 by sga9 (1 review written)

On booking the transfer i gave my address at my home in akbuk as my drop off point and this was confimed on my booking form. On arrival in the resort i was told by a very rude company representative that i wouldnt be dropped of at my home and told i would be dropped of at a supermarket which is half a mile away and to sort out my own method of reaching my home. At one thirty in the morning,Not acceptable!!! . On my return journey I confirmed my time and pick up time 24 hours in advance. I… Read Full Review

Resorthoppa.com's Response to sga9's Review

“Didn't turn up ”

Written on: 23/09/2014 by Lindalawson123 (3 reviews written)

I am a woman a older lady recently widowed first time travel on my own thought I had covered all aspects was told by my hotel after a fax from the company to meet a bus 45minutes later I was still standing there on my own so why if I paid you hotel to airport you didn't even attempt to pick me up from my hotel I tried your number one line wasn't available on Saturdays Eventually I had to pay for a taxi to Palma and was in such a panic a passing tourist did ring your emergency number then was… Read Full Review

Resorthoppa.com's Response to Lindalawson123's Review

“Far too long”

Written on: 11/09/2014

The driver was pleasant is the only thing I can say about the transfer. The last thing you want to do is spend 3 hours on a shuttle after a good flight, airport check-ins and baggage collection. 1. Two desks to queue at to find out where to go (first clear from information sheet from booking). 2. Palma to Calas des Mallorcas - if we'd' been advised that the journey could be that long and that there were 15 drop offs then we'd have chosen a taxi from the airport and most likely arrived at our… Read Full Review

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear about your extended journey times.

If you area direct customer, we will investigate the problems you've raised and do our best to resolve this issue as swiftly as possible.

Sassyh's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2014

Yes we booked through Travel Agent.

“Don't ”

Written on: 07/09/2014 by CoraHatch (1 review written)

Don't even bother booking with these people. Didn't turn up on arrival, 2 hours late on departure… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/09/2014

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear about your poor level of service.

A2B

“nightmare transfer from hotel to antalya airport”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by organised45 (1 review written)

Driver was 40mins late for our pickup to airport,we were going around side for another 2hours picking up at different hotels (4in all)driver had no idea where the hotels were so had to keep asking the locals for instructions,then going down the motorway he was travelling at horrendous speed and the music was so loud it was earpiercing, he had no regard for his passengers, then he saw the shuttle bus on the hard shoulder and swerved across a lane of traffic to get to the shuttle bus ,we are… Read Full Review

A2Btransfers.com's Response to organised45's Review

Written on: 03/09/2014

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the complaints process. As you booked through an agent, we request that you continue to correspond with them about your service. They will get back in touch with us regarding the outcome of the investigations into your complaint.

Many thanks
A2B

“NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ! STAY AWAY AT ANY COST”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by 45Dugan (1 review written)

WE BOOKED OUR TRANSFER FROM KOS AIRPORT ( GREECE ) TO OUR ROOMS AND BACK . WHEN WE ARRIVED AT KOS AT 06.15AM NO REPRESENTATIVE SHOWED UP .WHEN I CONTACTED THE EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED I WAS INFORMED THAT THE LADY RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR TRANSFER WAS ASLEEP!ALMOST TWO HOURS LATER AND AFTER MY CALLING ABOUT 10 TIMES THE LADY TOLD ME TO TAKE A TAXI !THAT COSTED 35 EUROS . DESPITE MY DESPERATE PROTESTS SHE STATED THAT THE ONLY WAY TO GET A REFUNG WAS THROUGH MAILING A2BTRANFERS CUSTOMER SERVICE… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/09/2014

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. When writing to our customer services team, you should receive an automatic response which explains that the investigation time is 14 days. This is due to our need to investigate with our suppliers.

Hopefully you will have a response from the team soon but if not, please e-mail them again on the address on our T&Cs page.

Many thanks

“Long wait”

Written on: 27/08/2014 by valleypieman (4 reviews written)

Recently used a2b for transfer from Palma airport to Santa Ponsa. Normally I use private transfers well worth paying the extra.This time for some dumb reason booked the shuttle bus. Got on the bus at Palma airport and then had to sit there for over an hour whilst it waited to fill up with other passengers from later flights.When the bus eventually got underway it had to drop off at quite a number of hotels in Palmanova then Magaluf before going on to Santa Ponsa. So after arriving at Palma at… Read Full Review

A2Btransfers.com's Response to valleypieman's Review

Written on: 28/08/2014

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear about your long journey time.

We'd really like to look into this for you so please can you e-mail us? Review center doesn't allow us to add e-mail addresses to the comments but you can find the address for our customer services team on our T&Cs page. Please include details of your complaint, reference number and contact details so the team have a complete picture of what happened. We will investigate the problems you've raised and do our best to resolve this issue as swiftly as possible.

“Long wait”

Written on: 27/08/2014 by valleypieman (4 reviews written)

“Rude, Lying Company.”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by Jayl1994 (1 review written)

We booked 7 different transfers in Tunisia from Enfida to Sousse and not one of them was on time. The contact number was constantly engaged or didn't answer. The drivers were very rude, liedabout the pick up times or where they were and arrogant refusing to take my husband from the airport ever though he had a transfer ticket. They collected me 5 hours before my flight but i suppose i should be grateful as we were still waiting for the transfer to collect my son 2 hours before the return… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/08/2014

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear about your difficulty using our services.

A2B

“Retimed picked to be 2 hours earlier than booked”

Written on: 21/08/2014 by Sean472 (1 review written)

Booked transfer from hotel in Barcelona to the port for a 11:30am arrival at the port (~15mins away). The taxi turned up at 9:30. Their excuse was they were contracted to get us there by 11:30. As we weren't ready they refused to come back at a more appropriate time so we had to pay to get a standard taxi. They refused to refund the taxi fare. Avoid… Read Full Review

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear about your early pickup time.

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by KinsleyFord (1 review written)

Turkey. Took 2 hours to get us to our destination, this should have been 50mins, the driver kept stopping to ask for directions. Failed to turn up for our transfer back to the airport, was advised to get my own taxi, made checking time with 5mins to spare. This company was recommended by a friend, but I wish I had read the reviews before booking. Currently refusing to give a refund. AVOID AVOID AVOID … Read Full Review

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you had a long journey time.

“Forgot to pick me up”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Siona (1 review written)

A2B coach did not turn up at hotel. Left us at hotel on departure day, when called to see where they were after waiting 2 hours they lied and said they waited for us for 10 mins and we were not there however we were waiting for 2 hours previously and they did not turn up had to pay £65 for taxi from hotel to airport. Never use this company… Read Full Review

Resorthoppa.com's Response to Siona's Review

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you didn't get your pickup from the hotel.

A2B

“Do not use this company”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by ElliottHall178 (1 review written)

I have booked also transfer from Sousse to Tunis airport. There was a lot of problems to arrange pick up time. It took many hours and many phone calls but finally they gave me a correct time. Everything seemed to be ok but next morning their transfer did not show up. I tried to contact them but no answer. I had to take a local taxi and then tourist taxi to Tunis. When we were in the taxi they called and asked to wait so we went back to our hotel and some minutes later they called and said take… Read Full Review

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you didn't get your pickup.

Bassikhi's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2014

I have sent my last request on the 3rd of August and the reference number is D1114330 so you can find all needed information I have sent to you.

a2btransfers.com