Seagate FreeAgent 500GB Reviews

Seagate FreeAgent 500GB - Ask a question now

Seagate FreeAgent 500GB

“Very impressed with this device. Seagate FreeAgent...”

Written on: 01/08/2009

Very impressed with this device. Seagate FreeAgent 500GB is simple to set up, and useable within less than though 5 mins. Don't know if I did something wrong but the software to do auto backups didn't load, so I will have to get it from the Seagate site. (I hadn't realised that there was an auto backup until I read about it in other reviews! I'd been quite happy to copy folders across manually & still thought it excellent!
Small footprint on the desk - only the size of a stapler - & good to… Read Full Review

Seagate FreeAgent 500GB

“The Seagate FreeAgent 500GB external hard drive was a...”

Written on: 30/10/2008 by sufc27 (8 reviews written)

The Seagate FreeAgent 500GB external hard drive was a great purchase for me. Its an absolutely delightful product to use. Compared to some of the other latest so called top of the range external hard drives this is an absolute breeze to use. Connection to my pc was complete in seconds and I was up and running clearing off my computer memory drive on to this portable device.
I have more than enough memory for everything i need, no more memory worries for me!
This product is great value for money… Read Full Review