Smyths Reviews - www.smythstoys.com

Smyths - www.smythstoys.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Smyths - www.smythstoys.com

Smyths - www.smythstoys.com

“Faulty ”

Written on: 29/03/2016 by frankiesinclair (1 review written)

I purchased online an accessory set for my daughters playhouse for her birthday. ( washing machine /cooker etc) The delivery was quick so I was happy. We unpacked the items to find that one part was broken so it could not be assembled. I emailed Smyths and did receive an email straight back apologising and asking me to let them check with their 'buyers' as to if they have the parts to send. A week later I had a response saying they didn't have any spare parts so couldn't help - I would need to… Read Full Review

“Angry and Frustrated”

Written on: 05/11/2013 by missmash1 (1 review written)

Purchased a Bubble bike online, payment taken immediately, given a WSU number, but when I tried tracking the item, no such number existed. Contacted Smyths on Facebook and received a call immediately. Was told the tracking stated the courier tried to deliver without any success??? Where??? and were to try again the next day. Here I am, sat at home waiting and waiting and waiting. I've now given up and waiting for tomorrow to follow up. Am I expecting any positive outcome? Of course not.Not… Read Full Review