UK Whitegoods Reviews - ukwhitegoods.co.uk

UK Whitegoods ukwhitegoods.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Sent wrong part twice, didn't refund postage cost. ”

Written on: 02/02/2015

I was trying to get replacement hinges for an integrated fridge. I emailed ukwhitegoods and the operative said he had the correct part. Ukwhitegoods then sent the wrong part twice, for which I payed return postage each time. Ukwhitegoods then said they didn't stock the required part. Ukwhitegoods did refund me for the hinges, but even though they specifically agreed to refund for the postage, they did not. I'm not that bothered about the £8 postage, but thought on principle ukwhitegoods should… Read Full Review

“Very happy to recommend ukwhitegoods.co.uk”

Written on: 20/02/2012 by Shackleford_LB (6 reviews written)

When my Amica oven element stopped working I thought I would have to buy a new oven. Its not a well-known make and I was sure I wouldn't find the parts, let alone have them delivered the next day. I am pleased to say that based on my experience, the UK Whitegoods website is easy to use, with quite a lot of helpful information on repairing domestic appliances. Liked : easy to navigate to the make and model of oven, then find the correct part, easy to place order, super-quick delivery Disliked… Read Full Review