Eastwood LA125 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Eastwood LA125 - Ask a question now

“I was amazed”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by frundlemud (2 reviews written)

Next door neighbour always says he is going to learn to play. I offer to teach him. He has bought this same guitar £20 s/h needing 2 strings. I have put 2 strings on and tuned it. I am truly stunned by the way it plays and it rings all the way up the neck. Finger style, sound is better than my T314. Try using the capo you will be very pleased with the overall sound. 10/10 I will have one soon… Read Full Review

“Beautiful guitar”

Written on: 16/10/2012

Worth so much more than they sell for. Got mine secondhand, perfect condition and had hardly been touched. Bargain at £10! Love the guitar, sounds amazing… Read Full Review

Eastwood LA125

“a quick decision - no regrets”

Written on: 28/06/2011 by halfscot (1 review written)

I bought one on the second day of a trip to Glasgow with students for a week. I didn't want to rely on easyjet transporting one of my Martin guitars. While passing 'guitar guitar' in Trongate I saw this one and bought it on the spot. We had good evenings with it playing guitar and singing songs. The sound is really good for the price of this guitar. Back home I fitted lighter strings and the guitar could be played more comfortably. Really good bargain!… Read Full Review

Gogsmill's Response to halfscot's Review

Written on: 13/04/2013

Hello
I have just bought one for my daughter but I am interested to know what strings you fitted as I want to make it as easy as possible for her to play.
Any advice shall be appreciated.

Eastwood LA125

“got one today second hand for 35 quid well worth at...”

Written on: 23/02/2010

got one today second hand for 35 quid well worth at least 150. good sound low action. spot on intonation, a really great acoustic guitar, dont know why they are so cheap! get one… Read Full Review

Eastwood LA125

“The Eastwood LA125 feels like a much more expensive...”

Written on: 16/01/2009

The Eastwood LA125 feels like a much more expensive guitar. Well constructed and finished. Good action, nice tone. Played this one in my local bar. It was sitting on a stand for anyone to try. I play a Taylor 210 and I can tell you that the quality and playability is startlingly similar… Read Full Review

Eastwood LA125

“Little history first. I am not a beginner, i have had...”

Written on: 25/10/2008 by dek431 (2 reviews written)

Little history first. I am not a beginner, i have had high end Martins such as D28 and 00028EC, and Taylors.
Only review of this guitar on internet as far as i know :).

I bought this guitar as i have a kid on the way. I sold my latest Martin with the intention of sticking with my Fender Strat. However acoustic withdrawals kicked in straight away. So as my friend has one i had tried, i got one.

I purchased the natural one as my friend's blue one doesn't sound as good, possibly due to the… Read Full Review

Airlinefunk's Response to dek431's Review

Written on: 28/10/2012

I 'm not a beginner either. I have quite good experiences with Eastwood/ Eastwood Airline guitars. They're cheap, look cool I can't think of any disadvantage. Why spend money on a Fender/Gibson while an Eastwood/Eastwood-Airline will give you the same power/quality for 1/4 the price!