Gilmore Girls Reviews

Gilmore Girls - Ask a question now

“AMAZING!!!”

Written on: 28/10/2011

I am a 13year old and my Mum and I love Gilmore Girls! Its my favourite programme of all time and I have recorded the whole series! Its so nice tocome home after a tough day and see whats happening in Starsv Hollow. Its such a nice programme and "nice" is the perfect word to describe it. Because its no blood, horror, guns etc. Just a perfect programme for all the family x… Read Full Review

“I love this series,all the characters were interesting...”

Written on: 18/03/2010 by Lauren Gilmore (7 reviews written)

I love this series,all the characters were interesting and some were just downright weird!.Sometimes they do talk a bit fast but you get used to it.I liked following their lives and relationships.The last ever episode was sort of left open, you had to imagine if it was the ending you wanted.I think this is just as good as Desperate Housewives but for some reason it was always stuck on a daytime slot instaed of being promoted to a better evening slot… Read Full Review