TGV Reviews

From 1 review
  • Reliability

• Cleanliness

TGV - Ask a question now

“Tickets not received till date of journey, Unhelpful...”

Written on: 13/05/2012 by aschinch (2 reviews written)

I can not believe that tgv can behave so unprofessionally when they are running the best trains in world. I booked a ticket from Amsterdam to Brusels online on http://www.tgv-europe.com/en/. I was not aware that this is not online ticket. After booking, they said ticket will be sent to my Stockholm address in 7 days. But I had not received it till the date of journey and I had to purchase new tickets. After that, when I informed them and asked to refund the amount, they said you need to send… Read Full Review

Aschinch's Response to aschinch's Review

Written on: 09/06/2012

I have sent the tickets. Now they are processing cancellation requests made in April and it will take some time till they reach till June processing. A company running fastest trains in world can be so slow in handling mere paper work? Interesting and amazing.