London Underground Reviews

• Cleanliness

London Underground - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for London Underground

“dont know”

Written on: 12/10/2012 by rei0z6mebe (3 reviews written)

I prefer travelling by car, on a very rear occasions i use the underground and I am not happy, it is really dirty… Read Full Review

“I live in London and use the underground to get to...”

Written on: 25/01/2011 by Angels Sin (78 reviews written)

I live in London and use the underground to get to work every day and it drives me crazy! Firstly, its expensive, very expensive for the conditions you are expected to travel in. Why on earth they don't add more carraiges during rush hour I don't know, but having your face in someone elses armpit at 8am is not the best way to start your day!

Having said that however, at the weekend, over crowding is not such a problem and the fairs are cheaper and therefore makes this a more customer… Read Full Review

“I use London Underground regularly. That's my only...”

Written on: 14/10/2009 by erena (102 reviews written)

I use London Underground regularly. That's my only means of travelling in London. There are times when it is absolutely unrealiable. Constant line suspensions, especially during weekends. Saturdays and Sundays the Jubilee Line never works properly. Trains are constantly overcrowded. The scariest bit is when the train stops in a tunnel and stays for a while, even it is for a few minutes it looks as if it is forever. I wish I had other means of travel. The good news is that it is very clean and… Read Full Review